Ever had Chicken Pox? It all starts from one member of the family getting infected by a friend or a relative. He brings the virus home and pretty soon the entire family gets hit by chicken pox… but not before the ‘carrier’ passes it to another friend’s family!
This is what viral marketing is like – when you have the necessary tools to drive traffic to your website, your profits will be unstoppable
Here are a few key components you will need to accomplish this feat:
- Advertisements placed in strategic locations (e.g. at the back of viral E-books)
- E-products with resell rights (any form that allows the product to be easily passed to another – master resell rights, unrestricted PLR rights, rebranding rights or giveaway rights)
- A viral software to refer your friends (e.g. Viral Friend Generator)
Finding The Right ‘Carrier’
If you want to kick start your viral marketing campaign you will need to find a suitable ‘carrier’ for your ‘viruses’.
By having the right carrier, you will be able to launch your campaign as swiftly as possible because it will take a while before the viral effect starts to kick in.
A suitable carrier would be an E-product that will easily fall into the hands of many readers automatically and it must have a targeted audience (related to that particular niche) who will find your ad useful.
However, you must choose the right kind of carrier. This carrier must either have a lot of credibility or an attraction factor that will appeal to the target audience or the resellers (other carriers).
An example of an effective carrier is that the E-product must have an appealing E-cover that will capture the attention of your prospects.
You must give them a reason to do the viral marketing work for you without you doing it yourself. The key is to set it up correctly the first time (choosing the best product to place your ad, writing a compelling advertisement and choosing the best placements).
Then, when your campaign launches, you won’t need to do anything more other than watch the traffic flow in!
Spreading The Love
Now that you have found your ‘carrier’, 95% of the work will be done by your ‘sales force’ while you sit back and watch them spread the love.
They will promote the carriers for their own profit or benefit, while your ads and your links are sitting cozily in their books.
Here are a few examples of how the viral effect works out in the form of your E-products:
- Unrestricted PLR E-books or special reports. The easier it is for people to get their hands on your book, the better the traffic! Do not worry about people altering your ads – people are usually too lazy to alter the book. They will promote your links for you! The most appealing thing about unrestricted PLR is that people can SELL the PLR rights to others making it highly valuable!
- E-books or special reports with Master resell rights. The same applies as unrestricted PLR. Resellers can resell your books, bundle your books together as a package or into a fire sale or offer them as a bonus. You can watch as your books (and your links) fall into the hands of readers all over the world!
- Products with giveaway rights. If you have excellent content, people are more than willing to give away your book to others and the virus spreads. Although it carries less perceived value compared to a ‘paid’ product, nevertheless, it still has it usefulness if your content is good.
You can create as many viral campaigns as you can for your website. Once they are all setup, all you need to do is tweak your sales pages or landing pages to maximize your profits.
If you are ready to make a change in your life, check out these site and let me show you how.
- Start by getting my 2 free gifts that will show you how to start making a profit today.
- Visit MLMLeadsCoach.com for a ready made system that anyone can be successful in, even the newest marketer. Watch the entire video for a special deal.
- If you are ready to join a team that will show you how to market like the top network marketers, click here.
To visit the original post visit /btelrod/blog/viral-marketing-fever/